☁︎ Rebecca Minkoff ☁︎ Bedford Crossbody in Black Leather ☁︎ [Review] ☁︎

5:46 PM

ChocoBunbuns <3 

For the past few months I had been trying to find a sweet crossbody purse that was also functional and could hold all my essentials without a problem. I came across many different purses, but finally bit the bullet and purchased this Rebecca Minkoff Bedford Crossbody
I've been using it for the past several weeks and I'm ready to give you all an 
honest review of this cute little handbag. 

As far as looks go, I really like it. It's a very simple design and can be matched with almost any outfit. The black and gold color combination is so classy and the gold chain is just the right amount of flash-factor. It's also made from genuine leather that is REALLY SOFT.

You can tell the chain is a high quality one. It's very shiny although it will begin to lose its luster after repeated use. But that is to be expected of all metals and even after it has lost its "new" shine, you cannot tell unless you closely inspect the links. It's also a heavy chain so you don't feel like you're carrying around a plasticky chain with metallic paint. 
The leather shoulder area of the strap is very comfortable and malleable. It conforms to the curve of your shoulder easily. There are 7 flat gold studs that do not affect the comfort of the strap at all.

The genuine leather of this bag is really soft to the touch, and it's actually one thing that I didn't like about this model. It's so soft that marks are easily made into areas where you are constantly scraping the bag against. Fingernails can make dents quite easily. When you're opening the bag flap (which is closed by magnetic closure), sometimes you'll scratch the leather (I've heard using heat can reverse the damage).
In terms of functionality, the bag can hold quite a lot of stuff. It can definitely fit your essentials: phone (I use an iPhone 6 Plus and the bag is just long enough to fit it), small wallet, keys, pepper spray, lipstick, headphones, all in one go. Any more than that would get cramped though. 

There is an inner zip pocket as well as another side pocket. The outside also has a pocket with a magnetic closure on the back. You can fit receipts, business cards, etc into it, but I wouldn't try slipping a phone in or the leather might get stretched and disfigured in the long-run. 
Here is a side view for you to gauge the thickness of the bag. 
It's actually really perfect in my opinion. I was looking at the MAC minis, but I chose this bag over them because they were too thin. This one definitely fits more.
This is a really good option for those of you who want an errands bag or a bag for a night out. You can often find Rebecca Minkoff bags at Saks 5th Avenue and Neiman Marcus. I believe there are only a handful of physical Rebecca Minkoff stores, so ordering online is a good option! If you buy from websites like Amazon, do make sure you're getting an authentic product!  

xxoo, Cindy⭐︎☽

✿ Hope you enjoyed my post & photos!! If you did, don't forget to follow with your social networking accounts to see updates and new posts!! :3 ✿ 

✿ Instagram ✿ Twitter ✿ BlogLovin ✿ GFC ✿ Google+ ✿ Facebook ✿

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i think i should look into this brand

    love your pick !

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a review! I really like the design of this bag, but it seems to be small enough, doesn't it?

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beautiful!


    You're welcome and I'm glad you liked the review!
    It's small enough, yet fits quite your essentials :]


    xoxo, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Dear,


    Yes! She is a very edgy, yet sweet designer :3 She also uses pastel colors for spring that are absolutely beautiful.


    Glad you enjoyed!


    xoxo, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Cindy :) I've been following you for a while on this blog and you have inspired me to start a blog of my own :) I would love you to check it out... www.therawstylist.com
    I was wondering if you could help me build my blog by letting me do a guest post? It would be so wonderful and helpful for me to build my traffic :) Thank you x
    Ellie xxx
    ellieramsay22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe