✿ Esfolio ✿ Aloe Vera Moisture Soothing Gel [Review] ✿

1:58 PM

Lovely Ladies & Gents ✿

Today I want to review a product that my cousin brought back for me from her recent trip to Korea. I had never heard of this brand prior to receiving this gift! It's the Aloe Vera Moisture Soothing Gel by Esfolio. Here is the link to the product.

Aloe Vera and I are very good friends because as a kid, I'd always get sunburned from playing outside and my mother would apply aloe essence on my burns to help them heal faster and to relieve pain. She even planted two aloe vera plants just for me +_____+ thank you mommy ♡ 

Soooooo when I received this, I instantly really liked it and thought I would put it to use. 

The packaging is really simple. It's a plastic tub with the safety plastic covering upon opening to really seal the product and prevent the gel from getting everywhere. This really isn't my favorite packaging because it requires you to dip your fingers into the product and that leaves bacteria behind. You can use a small scoop to remove product instead if you're germaphobic. I would have preferred a pump-mechanism packaging, but that would have driven costs up.

Speaking of cost, this product is 6000 KRW which roughly translates to $6 USD. It's very affordable and there's a LOT of product, about 300 mL or 10.56 fluid ounces. A little bit goes a long way! A dime-sized amount is enough to cover your entire face. 

For those of you who can read Korean :3
I use this at night time after I've showered and completely cleaned my face of any makeup and dirt from that day. Just take a dab and apply liberally to face. It feels so amazing and refreshing after a hot shower or bath! Then I wash it off the next morning! Don't worry, it doesn't feel sticky or greasy!

My mom really loves this product and we use it together! She says her face feels really soft after using it and that for $6 it is totally worth it. I've got oily skin so I didn't feel the effect as much. 

This product is meant for all skin types. Although I can't read Korean, I'm pretty sure that is what the huge "4 FREE" is implying (especially on the back label, it even says it in English). I agree! I would recommend this to everyone! It's always nice to have a moisturizing gel made from aloe! It's probably also good for using after you shave your legs or something LOL. 

Packaging: ⭐︎ ⭐︎
Effectiveness: ⭐︎ ⭐︎ ⭐︎ ⭐︎
Price: ⭐︎ ⭐︎ ⭐︎ ⭐︎ ⭐︎

xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

☁︎          ☁︎          ☁︎          ☁︎          ☁︎

✿ Hope you enjoyed my post & photos!! If you did, don't forget to follow with your social networking accounts to see updates and new posts!! :3 ✿ 

InstagramTwitterBlogLovinGFCGoogle+Facebook

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aloe Vera is so soothing for damaged or irritated skin! ^ w ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! Looks like a great product. Aloe Vera is soooo good for sunburns! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie!! Thanks for reading and I'll be sure to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is!! Thanks for reading Paige :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is really cute and lovely~ This one reminds me of the one by Nature Republic.

    januarychokko.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Follow
    each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook and Bloglovin? If yes, follow
    me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my
    Blog






    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany


    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there :] Ah you're right~ I looked it up and the products look really similar :0


    Thanks for dropping by :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!! for posting such a nice information about aloe vera sooth and moisturizing gel. It's anti-bacterial property prevents bacterial infection on skin.

    For More : http://www.onlineherbalpill.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I know how do I store this product after I have opened?? Do I put it in the fridge or leave it in room temperature. Will it spoil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there :3

    No problem! You can store this product at room temperature and it will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe