✿ TRIANGL Swimwear ✿ Winnie in Miami Mint [Review] [Sponsored] ✿

1:32 PM

Dearest FlowerBabies~

How are you all doing?? It's summer time here in the US and we have been having some nice sunny weather!! People are taking time off from school and work to hit California's beautiful golden coast to soak up the sun and show off their cute, trendy swimwear!! 

Ironically, even though I live in an area that's considered to have some of the most comfortable weather in the world all year round, I don't actually go out under the sun too often! I tend to burn pretty quickly (always forget to reapply sunscreen) and then the burns leave behind ugly tan lines that will stay with me for FOREVER

However, I was super delighted when the company TRIANGL sent an email to me after seeing my Instagram page and wanted to send me a set of either bikini or underwear of my choice. They didn't ask for anything in return. Not even a photo on my IG was asked of me. However, I am actually really impressed with what I received and that is why I am writing this blog post!


I ended up choosing the Winnie bikini in Miami Mint. Here it is!!


I was so surprised when I received the package. It was a lot bigger than I expected!! 
I thought I'd get a small, light-weight package, but instead got something quite hefty for a bikini!

When I opened it, I realized why: The bikini is of amazing quality and is much thicker than I envisioned. Usually when I see bikinis and swimwear for sale in shops, many are quite thin and flimsy. That's why I expected these pieces to be the same way.

Instead, the pieces are thick, well-made, and one feels extremely secure while wearing them.
It is also really, really comfortable :3


I guess I should have expected such superb quality because the prices are not cheap.
The bikini sets range from $79 - $89 USD. The Winnie is $89. 

I got my top and bottom in small. Of course you can choose the sizes for both.
Be careful when choosing sizes and make sure to look at the sizing chart because certain styles of bikini and underwear will fit differently. 

I really liked the zipper on the Winnie
but I wasn't sure if it was a real working zipper, or just decoration. 

After I got it, I now know the answer :] 

You may wonder why anyone would want a zipper in the front of their bikini, 
but it really can make it easier for you to fasten the top on.

The back fastener is a buckle which makes it more secure.


I find I'm clumsy and it's kind of difficult for me to fasten it from the back with the buckle.
So using the zipper in the front is much more convenient :3 

And here is partially the reason for why I was so surprised when the package came!
The reason why it was larger than I expected is because this storage bag came with it! 

The bag is made from the same material as the bikini: Neoprene. 
It's of extremely good quality and you WILL be using it because it is the nature of neoprene to crease and look strange if not laid flat and carefully stored away when not in use. 

"HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR NEOPRENE BIKINI

We know you want a long and happy life with your new bikini
So we have a few things to tell you:

Neoprene can crease and mark very easily
You should take extra care when wearing and washing your bikini

- Store your bikini flat, as folding them will cause creases
- Hand wash your bikini in cold water after contact with chlorine or salt water and dry them flat
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry
- If creases do form, you can iron them inside out, being careful not to place iron directly on to neoprene"

Quality: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Comfort: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿
Price: ✿ ✿ ✿

What do you think of TRIANGL? Have you heard of them or tried their products before?
They are extremely popular on Instagram with over 1,000,000 followers to date.


xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽


✿ Hope you enjoyed my post & photos!! If you did, don't forget to follow with your social networking accounts to see updates and new posts!! :3 ✿ 


InstagramTwitterBlogLovinGFCGoogle+Facebook

You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. I've seen triangl swimwear a lot too on Instagram. Instantly fall in love with the mint color <3

    xx

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to buy Triangl bikini in this particular style since so long but the price just puts me off :'( It's so pretty though omg I love mint colours haha!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice Cindy sis! The color's great...Miami mint im in lovee xixi i very enjoyed reading yr blog my chocosis xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thaaanks so much my WayuSissy!!!~ So glad you enjoy reading my blog!!!~ AWWW you make me so happy my sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knoooooow it's quite pricey :'[
    Yes!!! Mint is so cute isn't it? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you love the mint color too!! Thanks for reading Mitch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing a lot of triangl bathing suits on tumblr and instagram. xD I think they're so pretty yet really simple. :) the price makes my wallet cry though... :'( Thanks for the review! You have a new follower. :)

    Love, Aimee

    My Blog | Join my Blogiversary International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww Aimee I'm so glad you like it!! I knooooow it's really quite pricey :< AHH I'll check out your blog too cutie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I am literally dreaming of having this bikini!(•ิ_•ิ)
    The zip in front is just so adorable I can't * ^ *
    Thank you for this review~

    Anna x
    http://moreulzzlang.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow I never heard of this bikini brand but it looks really unique and chic! It looks familiar to me maybe I saw a few ulzzangs wearing these bikinis on tumblr or facebook not sure but it looks nice ^-^* They're pretty expensive though T^T

    Mindy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. the bikini is to cute to not to wear~!!!!!!

    love the color, so perfect for summer.

    so sad i can't wear bikini because i don't have a perfect body T^T

    hahahha

    Http://LinaParamita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog :) I want to ask you if you wanna follow each other? I would be glad! Have a nice day!!

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so lucky, I've always wanted a Trangl bikini but the price is a bit steep for a college student like myself. Ah, and I love the color you picked, its gorgeous <3
    xoxo
    - Sierra Calah ♥ http://www.berrystylishofficial.com/

    BTW: Is it comfortable to swim in?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaahhhh
    Cindie kittie bb!!! I missed your blog so much!!!So you didn't end up trying on the super sexy bikini like cakebabies suggested!!! Hehehe*naughty naughty* but since I miss you so much I shall let it slide!!!! This reminds me I still have to do mine.. it's been like 2 months and I feel so bad!!! Was thinking I could do it when I'm on my vacay in Sept!! <3 remind me plz? love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the minty blue bikini! Super nice! Let's keep in touch? ♥
    Follow me, I follow back! :) http://czarinabear.blogspot.com
    Recent blogpost: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. wooow
    the bikini is beautiful !!
    love the idea of the front zipper

    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohh love color of your new bikini!

    please visit me in free time:)

    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely beautiful!! and I love your blogg!

    www.blacklongline.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh thanks for reading Anna!!~ Glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah the price point can be pretty gut-wrenching :/


    Thanks for reading Mindy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhhh Lina I'm sure you're fine!! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I know what you mean, Sierra! It is quite expensive :<
    Thanks so much for reading :]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much Sarah! Hope you've been well :]

    ReplyDelete
  24. BUNNIIIIIIIIEE HEEHEE Yeah I'm still having trouble keeping up with things!!! Thanks sooooooo much :3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes me too!! It's very convenient :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you Karolayn!! I love your name!! It's beautiful :3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi may I know what bra size do you normally wear to fit an S? Really want to buy a Triangl Winnie bikini but can't seem to decide on the size! I normally wear a UK 32C though, the website suggests an XS or an S and I'm stuck in between! :( Need some help here!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi :] I normally wear US bra size 34B. I think the last time I went to get bra fitted, the lady told me I could wear either 34B or 32C. I'm not sure of the sizing difference between US and UK, but I think a size Small will do. It's quite snug already.

    ReplyDelete

✿ My Dearest ChocoBons ✿

How I love to hear from you!! Please leave me a comment with your thoughts on this post :3 and remember to leave a link to your blog so I can visit you too! ♡

✿ T W I T T E R ✿

Disclaimer

Hi everyone :3 The photos on this blog have all been taken by me, so please do not use without my permission. All reviews are my own HONEST opinions on the product INCLUDING the sponsored products--I wouldn't want to mislead my dear readers.

Subscribe